Through this page we want to provide up to date information about the virus and the measures that are taken.
More specifically about the instructions for meetings, gatherings and travel, as well as the info of Rotary International.
--> Video message Mark Maloney click here
What is Corona COVID-19? Click here for a video
Some important links:
Rotary International: https://www.rotary.org/en/rotary-monitors-coronavirus-outbreak
Federal Public Service: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/
Information for the clubs:
* Please cancel all meetings or proceed online.
Cfr. Manuel of Procedure you may cancel a regular meeting in case of an epidemic: Standard Rotary Club Constitution - Article 7 Meetings - Section 1 Regular Meetings - (d) Cancellation: The board may cancel a regular meeting for these reasons: (3) an epidemic or a disaster that affects the whole community
* Keep in touch with members by phone, email or online conversations
Information for the Rotarians:
Slow down the spread of the virus with the following tips:
* Avoid shaking hands, kissing or cuddling when greeting someone
* Avoid crowded places and keep a minimum distance of at least one meter.
* Wash your hands regularly.
* Use a new paper handkerchief each time and dispose of in a lockable bin.
* No handkerchief? Cough or sneeze in your elbow cavity
* Pay attention to at-risk groups
Hereby an overview of the planned DTA's in BeLux:
D2130: Postponed to a later date (still to be determined)
D2140: Postponed to a later date (still to be determined)
D2150: Postponed to a later date (still to be determined)
D2160: Saturday May 16th, Circuit de Spa Francorchamps (new date!)
Click here for the current status on the world map
Keep up the good spirit: Click here for the 'hand washing' video on the Rotary song!
If you have any good advice or suggestions, you can send them to us and we will complete it as much as possible!